All Weapons in the Destiny 2 Beta
Destiny 2’s beta is live and players are able to take a few Guardians for a test drive to see how they like the new supers, abilities, and how everything is structured. Of course that means that you’ll be able to fire off quite a few weapons as well. While the whole armory isn’t part of the beta (a Guardian can dream, though), there are quite a few options, all legendary and higher. You’ll start out with only a few, but you can earn more as drops from Crucible and the Inverted Spire Strike.
Weapons are now broken down into Kinetic, Energy, and Power, rather than Primary, Secondary, and Heavy. This provides a bit more freedom for your loadout which goes a long way. Below are the weapons we’ve seen thus far (we’ll be sure to update as more appear). Since they are legendary, some of the stats change so you can pick up more than one of each. The exotics are locked in, though you can’t view their full perk tree.
- Better Devils (Hand Cannon)
- Nightshade (Pulse Rifle)
- Scathelocke (Auto Rifle)
- The Showrunner (Submachine Gun)
- Sweet Business (Auto Rifle) – Titan only for demo, exotic
- Urchin-3SI (Sidearm)
- Black Scorpion-4SR (Scout Rifle)
- Negral PR4 (Pulse Rifle)
- Deathstalker-4AU (Auto Rifle)
- Minuet-42 (Hand Cannon)
- Riskrunner (Submachine Gun) – Warlock only for beta, exotic
- Sunshot (Hand Cannon) – Hunter only in beta, exotic
- Acantha-D (Grenade Launcher)
- Main Ingredient (Fusion Rifle)
- Copperhead-4SN (Sniper rifle)
- Retorfuturist (Shotgun)
- Morrigan-D (Rocket Launcher)
Destiny 2 is certainly looking like it’s going to have an impressive pile of weapons for players to choose from. have you found a favorite yet?