Grab some deals.
Another week, another sale on the PlayStation Store. This time, Sony is treating PlayStation Plus subscribers to their very own set of deals.
The PlayStation Plus Specials sale discounts a huge number of games for people that have a PlayStation Plus subscription. The highlights in the sale, and the games you should think about buying, are:
- For Honor – $29.99
- Ghost Recon Wildlands – $35.99
- Persona 5 – $47.99
- Resident Evil 7 – $35.99
- Tales of Berseria – $41.99
- Tekken 7 – $47.99
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind – $41.99
- The Flame in the Flood: Complete Edition – $7.49
- The Surge – $41.99
- What Remains of Edith Finch – $14.99
- Yakuza 0 – $41.99
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction – $17.99
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction – $14.99
- Persona 5 – $39.99
- A Rose in the Twilight – $14.99
- Spellspire – $7.49
Those are the best deals available in the PlayStation Plus Specials Sale. They all end at 8am PT on August 1, when a new sale will inevitably begin. There is also an EA Action Sale beginning today which features Titanfall 2, Star Wars Battlefront, Battlefield 1, Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2, and EA Sports UFC 2 all discounted.
For more on every sale coming to the PlayStation Store, be sure to stick with us at Twinfinite.