DLC packs that cost more than the base game itself!
Nintendo has just released a new trailer for Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia. This time, the spotlight is on the content that players can get by purchasing the Season Pass, or just buying the DLC packs separately. You can check out the new trailer down below.
The Season Pass will include all of the following content:
- DLC Pack #1 – Fledgling Warriors Pack: Ideal for early- to mid-game adventurers, this pack includes a new dungeon (The Astral Temple) and two new maps, great for gaining more items, money and experience points.
- DLC Pack #2 – Undaunted Heroes Pack: In addition to a new dungeon (The Inner Sanctum), this pack also includes two challenging news maps that stronger, more seasoned heroes will want to tackle.
- DLC Pack #3 – Lost Altars Pack: The mysterious dungeons included in this pack hold the power to upgrade characters to exclusive classes that don’t appear in the main game.
- DLC Pack #4 – Rise of the Deliverance Pack: Discover the previously untold history of Valentia in this Prologue pack. This collection of challenging maps includes new support conversations between selected heroes, as well as the ability to take command of a character players won’t be able to control in the main game.
- DLC Pack #5: More information about this final DLC pack will be revealed in the future.
Only the first pack is available now, and the rest will be released in the weeks to come.
Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia is now available on 3DS.