People love racing on the go.
Nintendo has just launched Mario Kart 8 Deluxe for the Switch today and it has already become Amazon’s best-selling video game of 2017 so far, beating The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Persona 5, Horizon, and Resident Evil 7.
Deluxe is an upgraded version of the Wii U title that comes included with all of the previously released DLC which features new characters and stages. The Deluxe version also sports a brand-new battle mode that Mario Kart for the Wii U was lacking.
Looking at Amazon’s best seller list, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is currently number 1 with the Nintendo Switch console following right behind. Since the game just launched today, pre-orders were mostly the culprit behind the high sale numbers on Amazon.
If you have bought Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and are looking for tips, tricks, and walkthroughs, make sure to check out some of our Mario Kart guides:
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: How to Unlock Gold Parts
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: How to View Race Replays (Highlight Reel)
CHECK OUT MORE
- Destiny 2’s Tease Could Have Given it All Away: Analyzing “a World Without Light”
- Special Edition Dragon Quest 2DS XL Announced for Japan
- Xbox Head Phil Spencer Embraces the Pirate’s Life in Sea of Thieves
- As Expected, Nintendo Won’t Be Hosting an E3 Press Conference this Year