Just use an Octorok.
Zelda: Breath of the wild players by now are well aware of the problem with using a Rusty Broadsword. These ancient swords can be found everywhere in Zelda: Breath of the Wild and can dish out quite a bit of damage despite their appearance. The issue lies in the fact that their durability is extremely low and will break rather quickly leaving you defenseless.
Well, there is now a way for players to get more mileage out of their rusty sword thanks to Dorkly’s Tristan Cooper. The process is simple:
- Obtain a Rusty Broadsword
- Locate an Octorok
- Allow the Octorok to vacuum up your Rusty Broadsword
- It will spit it back out and it will no longer be a Rusty Broadsword but a Royal Broadsword
Tristan also reported that people notified him that it also works on Rusty Shields and he too confirmed this was true. He also told his twitter followers that some players have claimed that allowing an Octorok to vacuum up damaged weapons could repair them but Tristan found this to be false.
This is a easy trick that those just starting their journey in Zelda: Breath of the Wild can use to get a better weapon at no cost.
- Telltale Games’ The Walking Dead: A New Frontier Episode 3 Has a Release Date
- State of Decay 2 Developer Talks Details on What to Expect
- Nintendo Sales Brings $20 Captain Toad, $30 Star Fox Zero