No Man’s Sky developer Hello Games today announced that the game’s latest patch 1.24 would be going live today.
No Man’s Sky’s patch 1.24, unfortunately, doesn’t continue the substantial updates to the game we’ve seen with the previous Path Finder update. Instead, Hello Games has focused on addressing the remaining issues that players had reported following the Path Finder Update. For those unfamiliar, the Path Finder update introduced planetary vehicles, base sharing, PS4 Pro support, ship/ weapon specialization, permadeath mode, and a ton more to No Man’s Sky.
Patch 1.24 is now live on PC and PS4 ready for players to download. You can check out the full patch notes below.
- Fixed an issue that caused player’s bases not to appear
- Optimized light shafts, allowing us to enable them on PS4
- Fixed a game freeze/lock up that could occur when in space
- Improved frame rate when playing with unlocked frame rate, or vsync disabled
- Fixed some issues with Steam controller prompts
- Various minor performance optimizations
- Fixed some rare crashes & freezes
Have you been enjoying No Man’s Sky more following the Path Finder update? Let us know down in the comments below.