The newest chapter in the Mass Effect franchise, Mass Effect Andromeda, launches March 21 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC through Electronic Arts’ Origin app. The game comes in three editions listed below and there are no retailer-specific bonuses, so you’re free to pre-order from Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop, Target, and more.
The game is also available on digital storefronts across all platforms, but Xbox One and PC owners can get 10% off any edition if they are subscribed to EA Access or Origin Access, respectively. Both services offer unlimited access to a vault of EA titles for $4.99 per month or $29.99 a year, alongside trials of upcoming EA games and discounts on other digital EA products.
Mass Effect Andromeda STANDARD EDITION – $59.99
The Standard Edition includes a copy of the game and these bonuses only available on pre-order:
- Deep Space Explorer Armor – “A unique armor set to help you explore the farthest reaches of the Andromeda Galaxy.”
- Nomad Skin – “A unique skin for the Nomad vehicle as you explore new worlds.”
- Multiplayer Booster Pack – “Includes 5x of 50% XP Boosters (Receive instantly, limit 1 per match).”
Mass Effect Andromeda DELUXE EDITION – $69.99
The Deluxe Edition rewards can be obtained through pre-order or after launch and includes:
- Pathfinder Casual Outfit
- Scavenger Armor
- Pathfinder Elite Weapon Set (4)
- Pet Pyjak – Noted as “a pet space-monkey to hang out with on your ship.”
- Digital Soundtrack
- Multiplayer Deluxe Launch Pack
- All Standard Edition bonuses
Mass Effect Andromeda SUPER DELUXE EDITION – $99.99
The Super Deluxe Edition includes all of the bonuses above, alongside “Multiplayer Super Deluxe Booster Packs” where players will receive a premium pack every week for 20 weeks. There is no game disc for this edition, and is sold in stores as full game download codes.
According to the official Mass Effect website, Deluxe and Super Deluxe owners will also receive one additional Pathfinder Casual Outfit, two additional custom Nomad Skins, and one exclusive Multiplayer Pack, which features the “highest chance of getting an Ultra-Rare item,” in May 2017.