Sniper Elite 4 Collectibles Guide – San Celini Island
There are seven types of collectible items to be found in Sniper Elite 4: Stone Eagles, Duty Rosters, Last Letters, Letters from Home, Letters to Home, Sniper Reports, and Documents. Below you’ll find guides for each of these collectibles scattered across Mission 1’s San Celini Island.
Sniper Elite 4 Collectibles – Last Letter
- Use your binoculars on soldiers, especially those near to officers. These characters carry Last Letters, and the binoculars will clue you in to who has one.
Sniper Elite 4 Collectibles – Duty Roster
- Much like the Last Letters, these can be found on officers, specifically those marked by question marks.
Sniper Elite 4 Collectibles – Sniper Report
- The first collectible you should come across, this one can be found by heading up the wooden beam at the start of the level, then going through the space in the wall. From there, follow the game’s tutorial, and you’ll end up in a tower that was to your left. On the table in here is the Sniper Report.
Sniper Elite 4 Collectibles – Stone Eagles
- After grabbing the Sniper Report, you’ll find the first Stone Eagle by leaving the tower, then heading to the ruins to the left of the lighthouse. It’ll be at the top.
- The second Eagle will be at the top of a ruined tower on the east side of the island.
- The last collectible will be on top of the ruined tower in the southern region of San Celini Island.
Sniper Elite 4 Collectibles – Documents
- There’s a document on a table in a large structure on the northeast section of San Celini.
- In a nearby home, the one with a big metal structure, you’ll find another next to a phone on the second floor.
- General Schmidt has another Document.
- Over in the south section, you’ll find two Docs inside a clay roofed house.
- Head to the north of the island and find a pink house for the next Document. It’ll be inside on a table.
- Now to the east, where you’ll see one near wooden crates outside a small collection of homes.
- Also in the east, find the barn with a radio inside. Your collectible will be found there.
Sniper Elite 4 Collectibles – Letters From Home
- Head as west as you can and you’ll find one inside the tents found there.
- Now we’ll go towards the east. Closer to the mid-map, you’ll find a letter on a table (next to a radio) in an underground tunnel.
- Near the settlement in this area, another letter can be found on a table in a house’s backyard.
- Head a little to the north, and you’ll find a letter in a tent in the area.
- Also in this northeastern area, head to the pink house’s third floor and find a letter next to the typewriter on the table.
Sniper Elite 4 Collectible – Letters to Home
- Search the compound in the northeast area of the island for that metal-column house. You’ll find this letter behind a set of bookshelves inside.
- The next letter is in the middle of the island, inside a tent near a fire.
- In the southeast you can find two letters — one in the tents and one towards the east a bit, inside a white crate.
- To the south, near the ruined tower, another is inside a tent.
- Up in the northeast another can be found near the fire by the clay roofed buildings.