Agumon – Digimon World: Next Order
Digimon World: Next Order allows players to take two Digimon Partners with them for the first time in the series. You’ll start with two babies, but depending on how you treat and train them, they’ll Digivolve into a number of different monsters. One of the most popular Digimon is Agumon, the reptile Rookie Digimon.
In order to get Agumon you’re going to have to make sure you pick the right starter. You’ll need Botamon who will evolve into Koromon after a small bit of training. Once you have Koromon, you have a chance to get Agumon. You need to bring Koromon’s HP stat up to 500, and Strength up to 100. This will provide you with the base Agumon that you’ll undoubtedly remember from the anime. There are other forms you can get of this popular monster as well. They are:
- Koromon (from Botamon) with 500 HP, 50 Strength, and 50 Stamina
- Tsumemon (from Kuramon) with 500 HP, 50 Strength, and 50 Stamina
- Koromon with 1000 MP and 50 Stamina
- Gummymon (from Zerimon) with 1000 MP and 50 Stamina
- Kokomon (from Conomon) with 500 MP, 50 Strength, and 50 Stamina
- Tsumemon with 500 MP, 50 Strength, and 50 Stamina
- Nyaromon (YukiBotamon) with 500 MP, 50 Wisdom, and 50 Speed
- Gummymon with 500 HP, 50 Stamina, and 50 Speed
- Bukamon (from Pichimon) with 500 HP, 50 Stamina, and 50 Speed
So pay attention to the stats so you can get exactly the Agumon that you want so you can take out all those hostile Digimon roaming the world.
For more help, tips, and walkthroughs on Digimon World: Next Order make sure to check back with Twinfinite.