If you’ve been looking for a game to terrify you and make use of your PS4 or Xbox One’s power, then Resident Evil 7 has come to answer your prayers. Resident Evil 7 puts players in the role of Ethan, an ordinary guy who finds himself exploring and trying to escape the incredibly creepy Baker estate. Powered by the new RE engine, Resident Evil 7 immerses players with a first-person perspective, and a strong emphasis on tense atmosphere.
Venturing into the Baker estate unprepared is not advised. As such, we’ve spent some time putting together an ultimate guide of everything you need to know in order to make it to the end of Resident Evil 7. From the basics to completing those tricky boss battles, we’ve got it all.
- Release Date: January 24, 2017
- Developer: Capcom
- Publisher: Capcom
- Platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC
GENERAL TIPS AND INFO
Here’s where you’re going to find guides for the basics. Running, healing, saving, and other important information about the game. We’ve also got a trophy and achievement guide for those looking for that sweet platinum trophy.
- How to Run
- How to Heal
- How to Play in VR
- How to Save
- How Long It is and How Many Chapters There Are
- Tips and Tricks for Beginners
- Is It Coming to the Nintendo Switch?
- Can You Play It on PS3?
- Trophy/ Achievement Guide
- DLC Details
- How to Start New Game Plus and What’s Different
- How to Get the Survival Pack and Pre-Order Bonus Items
RESIDENT EVIL 7 CRAFTING
Resident Evil 7 introduces crafting to the series for the first time. Knowing how and what you can craft is a lifesaver when you find yourself in a tough spot. Give it a read and be prepared.
RESIDENT EVIL 7 COMBAT
If you hadn’t guessed, Resident Evil 7 does require you to engage in combat with some pretty horrifying creatures. Brush up on your combat skills, here.
RESIDENT EVIL 7 WEAPONS AND UNLOCKABLES
There are a ton of different weapons and unlockables you can get in Resident Evil 7 that are easy to miss. Ensure your arsenal is at its strongest with these guides.
- All Weapons and How to Get Them
- How to Get the Grenade Launcher
- How to Get the Magnum
- How to Get a Shotgun
- All Unlockables and How to Get Them
- How to Fix the Broken Handgun/ Shotgun
RESIDENT EVIL 7 TREASURE PHOTO LOCATIONS
Treasure photos are scattered throughout Resident Evil 7 and give those who solve them a useful stash of items. Can’t work out where a photo was taken? We’ve got you covered.
RESIDENT EVIL 7 ITEMS
To fit in with the game’s eerie and disturbing atmosphere, there are a ton of strange items littered around the house that aren’t really explained. Find out all about them here, as well as ways to increase your inventory space.
- How to Increase Inventory Space and All Inventory Upgrade Locations
- How to Get and Use the Dirty Coin
- How to Get Steroids and What They Do
- How to Use Antique Coins and What They Do
- How to Open Locked Containers and Drawers
- How to Get Repair Kits
- What Mr. Everywhere Statues Do
- What the Toy Axe Is For and How to Use It
RESIDENT EVIL 7 KEYS
Just can’t seem to find a key you need to get to the next area? We’ve got you covered.
RESIDENT EVIL 7 BOSS BATTLE GUIDES (Spoilers)
Some of Resident Evil 7’s boss battles can be incredibly tricky, especially if you don’t know what you’re supposed to be doing. We’ve broken them down for you so you can carry on the fun.
- How to Beat the Garage Boss Fight
- How to Beat the Butcher Room Boss Fight
- How to Beat Marguerite in the Greenhouse
- How to Beat Mutated Jack in the Boathouse
- How to Beat the Eveline Boss Fight
RESIDENT EVIL 7 STORY AND ENDING (Spoilers)
Whether you want a recap of the whole story, or to find out what the other ending was, we’ve got you covered. This section also includes particularly tricky puzzle segments of the game so you don’t spend hours retracing unnecessary steps.
- How to Clear Mia’s VHS Tape Segment
- All Three Dog Head Puzzle Locations
- How to Beat the Happy Birthday Tape Quickly
- What the Cut Off Hand Is Used For
- How to Solve the Clock Puzzle
- Story and Endings Explained
- How to Unlock the Different Endings
- How to Unlock Madhouse Difficulty
- All Madhouse Difficulty Differences
Check back for more updates to this wiki with guides and tips!