The horror is here!
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard is released today and gamers everywhere are getting ready to sleep with the lights on. The reviews have been released and the game has been getting strong scores across the board.
In a new blog post, Capcom has revealed that DLC for the game will be coming very soon for PlayStation 4 players as the game has a timed-exclusivity deal with Sony. Two DLC packs have been announced called “Banned Footage Vol. 1” and “Banned Footage Vol. 2”. Vol. 1 is set to launch on the PS4 on January 31 and will then be released on PC and Xbox One on February 21. Both DLC packs will be free to season pass owners. Vol 1 will be available separately for $10 and Vol. 2 will be $15.
Banned Footage Vol. 1 consists of:
- Bedroom Scenario: Figure out how to escape from a locked room, but don’t let Marguerite Baker know you’ve been out of bed.
- Nightmare Scenario: Fend off waves of enemies and survive until morning.
- Extra Mode – Ethan Must Die: A tough-as-nails mode separate from the tapes and story of the main game. (Does not support PSVR)
Vol. 2 includes:
- 21 Scenario: Gamble life and limb in a deadly game run by Lucas Baker.
- Daughters Scenario: See what the Baker family was like before the tragic events of Resident Evil 7.
- Extra Mode – Jack’s 55th Birthday: Race against the clock and feed Jack tons of food in this comical extra game mode separate from the tapes and story of the main game. (Does not support PSVR)
Vol. 2 will be available to PS4 players on February 14 and on Xbox One and PC on February 21.
A launch trailer has also been released for the game. Check it out below, if you dare!