All Bosses and How to Beat Them – Resident Evil 7
On your adventure through the Baker estate, Resident Evil 7 will throw a pretty tough bosses your way. As you’d expect, these boss battles are way harder than just the average Molder wandering the residency, so there’s a good chance you’ll need a bit of extra help. Fear not, Twinfinite has you covered with comprehensive boss guides on how to take down each member of the Baker family that tries to stand in your way.
Check out our full list of guides for Resident Evil 7’s bosses below.
- How to Beat the Garage Boss Fight Guide – This is your very first confrontation with good ol’ Jack Baker. It’s a relatively tame boss battle, but you’ll need to make use of what’s around you if you’re going to survive.
- How to Beat the Butcher Room Boss Fight Guide – After a bit of exploration of the main house, you’ll bump into Jack once again for an intense battle involving a chainsaw and mechanized scissors. Check out the guide for all the tips you need to know.
- How to Beat Marguerite in the Greenhouse Boss Guide – This time around, you’ll be facing off against the lady of the house, Marguerite Baker out in the greenhouse. It’ll be a tough game of cat-and-mouse, so be sure you’re ready at all times.
- How to Beat Mutated Jack in the Boathouse Boss Guide – You’re going to have one final rumble with Jack before he’s finally out of your hair for good. This time around, he’s in a far more powerful, mutated form, so be careful and make the most of the environment and your mobility.
- How to Beat the Eveline Fight Boss Guide – Your boss fight with Eveline is the final obstacle between you and freedom from the Baker estate. It may be the last, but it’s certainly not the toughest fight of Resident Evil 7 if you know what you need to do.
With the help of our guides for all of Resident Evil 7’s bosses, you’ll hopefully find it a little easier to make it to the end of the nightmare. For more tips, tricks, and information for Resident Evil 7, be sure to check out our ever-expanding wiki guide.