Mia VHS Tape: Projector Shadow Puzzle – Resident Evil 7
The Baker residence in Resident Evil 7 is full of ghouls and surprises. At one point, you will come across a VHS tape. Utilizing it will lead to a sequence that you must complete to continue on with the story. You’ll play as Mia and need to haul ass away from Marguerite. These Bakers love to give a chase.
Here’s what you need to do to make it through this alive:
- Cross the bridge and get through the doors.
- Just keep heading straight as there’s not really any other place to head through.
- Marguerite will appear at the end of the hallway at some point, at which point you’re going to want to hide behind a large crate conveniently placed in the hallway.
- Once she’s out of the hallway again, head through the door she came out of.
- Go to the balcony of this room.
- Hide, because Marguerite is about to come out to the balcony. She only checks her left, though. For extra suspense.
- Once she leaves, head back into the room and you’ll be faced with a puzzle.
- Rotate the object until it casts the spider-like shape.
- A secret path will open once you solve the puzzle, so head through that.
- Marguerite will pop up again, so hide.
- Move to where she came out from, and drop through the hole in the ground.
- Move through the pathway to the exit.
- Once there, examine the object by your feet and a photograph in one of the boxes.
After that, a cutscene will trigger and you will have completed Mia’s VHS tape in Resident Evil 7.
For more help with Resident Evil 7, be sure to check out our guides and tips in our wiki!