Update 1.02 – Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 has finally received its first update after being available in North America for a week. It was originally slated to be a day one patch, but was held back so it can be finished. Now, after a relatively short wait, Update 1.02 is now available for players on PS4, Xbox One, and PC, and it sits at around 700MB .
This Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 1.02 update addresses some of the bigger issues that players have been having with the game. Most notably, load times are decreased and lag has been addressed.
The Version 1.02 Notes are as follows:
- Improved lag and synch issues during online play
- Changed default setting when executing quick match and search
- Shortened duration of load sequence
- Adjusted parameters to balance battle
- Other minor bug fixes
The developers are also aware of other issues that have been plaguing players, particular those who are on Steam. They made an announcement on the platform informing players of other fixes in the works including:
- Missing preorder characters for Steam users (Goku Black & Future Trunks) – FIX in progress
- Controller issues on Steam
- Depths of Despair Expert Mission Giant Ki attack issue for Steam
- Crash and launch issues on Steam
- English Voice-over issues on Steam
For now, the fixes offered by this first update are sure to tide fans over as they look forward to any other changes coming in the future.
For more on Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, make sure to check out our wiki.