Fate Cards – Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Zombies
Fate and Fortune cards can be incredibly handy when it comes to Infinite Warfare’s zombies mode. These are basically single match upgrades that can greatly enhance your abilities in the game.
However, to use your Fate and Fortune cards, you must wait until the Fate and Fortune Meter is full. Once this is full, only then can you activate your cards. If you’re interested in exactly what all the Fate cards do in the game don’t worry, we have you covered. Here’s the full list of Fate cards in Infinite Warfare’s zombies mode.
- 5 Second Muscle – Increased damage after reloading for 5 seconds.
- Best for Last – The last four bullets in your clip have increased damage. Lasts for 3 rounds.
- Blood Clot – Increase the time it takes to bleed out. One time use.
- Eagle Eyed – Sniper Rifle hits are always critical hits. Lasts for 50 shots.
- Getting Rallied – Use the Ballista EM3 with Infinite Ammo. Lasts for 30 seconds.
- Mama Up – Regenerate health faster. Last for 15 seconds.
- Med Hit – Get revived faster. Lasts for one revive.
- Nade Party – Your grenade slot will replenish over time. Lasts for three rounds.
- Shop Class – Spawn a Carpenter power-up nearby. Single use only.
- Scorching Shim – The next 10 enemies you touch will burn.
- Static Shock – Melee attacks will arc electricity to nearby zombies. Lasts for five melee attacks.
- Scoped Dollars – 300 Dollar bonus with sniper kills. Lasts for 10 sniper kills.
- Socialist – Your cash is evenly distributed among all players. Single use only.
That’s all of the Fate cards available in Infinite Warfare’s Zombies in Spaceland. If you want a guide on how to get them, click over here!
For more tips, tricks, and guides for Infinite Warfare, be sure to check back with Twinfinite.