Here’s what’s new.
In a week filled with news surrounding Dishonored 2, the PS4 pro and multiple FPS titles, FIFA 17 underwent its second major update on the PC, Xbox One and PS4.
The most significant changes to the game arrive in the form of changes to its visual presentation. On the official FIFA forum, noted changes included:
- Several new or updated player faces rendered for accurate character likeness.
- General overlay adjustments.
- Addressed an issue where the selected kit isn’t the one used in-game.
- Addressed frame-rate issue during pre-match skill game.
- Spanish crowds now use the authentic audio when reacting to a goal.
- Black custom kits no longer clash with referee kits.
Other changes to the game addressed features in pro clubs, meaning that all pros are now able to to use the flair trait. While issues concerning the amount of skill points that players could earn in pro clubs have also been amended.
A full list of adjustments surrounding the new update can be found here, including minor changes to both Ultimate Team and The Journey.
In other related news, FIFA Ultimate team are currently releasing sets of movember themed cards which allow players to gain access to players with different upgraded stats and attributes in support of raising awareness for men’s health.
Check Out More:
- Early Reviews for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them Are Positive
- Shots Fired at Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare in New Honest Trailer
- PlayStation Exclusives Get the Live-Action Treatment in New Commercial, The King
This post was originally written by Jared Moore.