Returning on PlayStation 4.
It looks like the original Red Faction game is making its way to the PlayStation 4, if the ESRB’s rating is to be believed.
Originally released in 2001, Red Faction was developed by THQ and also appeared as a ‘PS2 classic’ on the PlayStation 3. The release seems to be coming from THQ Nordic, the developer that has taken on the name of Red Faction’s original developer. THQ Nordic has also recently brought Destory All Humans! and Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition to the PlayStation 4.
The ESRB has rated the game as Mature due to “Blood and Gore” as well as “Violence”. The game has previously been rated in Europe but this is the first we have seen of the game coming to the US.
There is no information on the release window but now that it has been rated it shouldn’t be far away.
- Best Buy Bundles PlayStation 4 Pro with 55-inch Sony 4K HDTV for $1000
- Nier: Automata Will Support PS4 Pro; Xbox One Version Possible
- Top-Selling PSN Games for October 2016, First Month for PSVR
- Halo 15th Anniversary Celebration Kicks Off Next Week With Live Stream
- The Sims 4 Dev Talks City Living’s Missing Content, Open World, and Expansion Pack Value