Bethesda and Square Enix are the focus of this week’s PSN deals.
This week’s selection of PSN’s weekly deals is a bit of a double feature – select titles from both Square Enix and Bethesda are on sale, ranging from 33-75% off. This includes Fallout 4’s season pass for a price much closer to its original cost before it was bumped up to $50. Below are some of the best deals from the sale, but you can find a complete list of discounted titles here.
- Tomb Raider Definitive Edition – $7.49
- Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition – $7.49
- Fallout 4 w/ Season Pass – $54.99
- Fallout 4 Season Pass – $33.49
- Doom – $30.00
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution – $7.49
- Just Cause 2 – $4.99
- Sleeping Dogs – $4.99
- Hitman Trilogy HD – $11.99
- Hitman GO Definitive Edition – $3.19
- Tomb Raider (PSOne Classic) – $2.49
These are a few of best discounts, but there are plenty more to choose from, including all of Fallout New Vegas’ DLC. You can pick up each piece of DLC individually for a significantly lower price. What deals this week are you most excited for? Let us know in the comments.