Even gods can be improved on
The newest Smite 3.18 patch for PS4 and Xbox One introduces new content, skins, achievements and changes. Most notably, Erlang Shen is getting a skin called, Monster Trainer whose appearance is similar to Red from the Pokémon franchise. Ne Zha has a new Fire Lord skin and Ao Kuang also has a new skin called Clockwork Knight.
The 3.18 patch also includes six new achievements for players to earn.
- Two’s A Crowd – As Ne Zha, bounce Universe Ring Toss between two enemy gods, hitting each at least twice.
- Watch This – As Ne Zha, stun an enemy using Armilary Sash and then let them.
- Re-Rewind – As Chronos, use your Ultimate while you’re below 15% Health and return back to full Health
- The Hands of Time – As Chronos, get a kill with each quadrant in your passive, Wheel of Time.
- Feel My Wrath – As Sylvanus, knock up three or more enemy gods with your Ultimate.
- Rooted! – As Sylvanus, root twenty enemy gods in a single game.
There will also be new content for Odyssey along with item changes for Hydra’s Lament, Reinforced Greaves, Reinforced Shoes, Void Shield, and Witchblade. Changes will be coming to eleven gods as well to add more balance to the game.
You can view the entire 3.18 patch notes on Smite’s official website.
Check Out More
- Rocket League’s AquaDome Patch is Live and Introduces Seven New Achievements and New Content
- StarCraft II’s Upcoming Patch 3.7 Will Finally Deliver a Slew of Oft-Requested Features
- Modern Warfare Remastered Campaign Releases On PS4 A Day Early
- Super Mario 64 Gets An Unofficial Sequel In Super Mario 64: Last Impact