As people finish setting up their brand-new PlayStation VR device they’ll be thinking about what game to put in their console first. Starting up the demo disc to seems like the obvious choice but that may be pointless, especially if you are in Europe.
The PlayStation VR comes with a demo disc everywhere but the number of games included differs depending on where you are. In the US you get a disc with 18 games on but in Europe you will only find 8. However, if you have a look on the PlayStation Store you will find a demo disc download that includes many more.
In the US, the download is identical to the physical demo disc but in Europe the download features 15 different games. The US list is:
• Allumette (Penrose)
• Battlezone (Rebellion)
• DriveClub VR (SIE WWS)
• Eve: Valkyrie (CCP Games)
• Gnog (KO_OP)
• Harmonix Music VR (Harmonix Music Systems)
• Headmaster (Frame Interactive)
• Here They Lie (SIE WWS)
• Job Simulator (Owlchemy Labs)
• PlayStation VR Worlds (SIE WWS)
• Resident Evil 7 biohazard — Kitchen Teaser (Capcom CO., LTD.)
• Rez Infinite (Enhance Games)
• Rigs Mechanized Combat League (SIE WWS)
• Thumper (Drool)
• Tumble VR (SIE WWS)
• Until Dawn: Rush of Blood (SIE WWS)
• Wayward Sky (Uber Entertainment)
• Within (Within)
In Europe, the list is the same but without GNOG, The Resident Evil Kitchen Demo (which can be downloaded separately), and Within. Therefore, if you live in Europe you may as well forget about installing the demo disc and download the larger version from the PlayStation Store instead.