Guru’s House and Stat Limit – Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
While playing Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, you will be introduced to several time rifts that are floating around Conton City. Each of these contains a different area that has been affected where you’ll find important NPCs that give you quests in exchange for big rewards. One of these areas is Guru’s House, and it’s a segment of Namek that Dende and Nail protect from outside forces seeking to steal the Namekian Dragon Balls.
If you agree to become a defender of Guru’s House, you will receive notifications from time to time alerting you that the house is under attack. Head there and speak to Nail to receive a quest. He will give you one of the following:
- Defend Planet Namek Part 1 (3 stars) – Recover 3 dragon balls.
- Defend Planet Namek Part 2 (4 stars) – Recover 4 dragon balls.
- Defend Planet Namek Part 3 (5 Stars) – Recover 5 Dragon Balls
- Defend Planet Namek Part 4 (6 Stars) – Recover 6 Dragon Balls. You’ll actually fight Burter, Recoome, Jeice, and Ginyu during this one.
- Defend Planet Namek Part 5 (6 Stars) – Recover 6 Dragon Balls. Saibamen and Raditz will try and stop you.
- Defend Planet Namek Part 6 (7 Stars) – Recover 7 Dragon Balls. Nappa and vegeta are your opponents.
Once you’ve completed each part, you will be given a very valuable reward. Nail will allow you to finally enter the house, where you will see Guru sitting down in a large chair. For defending the home and the Namekian Dragon Balls, he will increase your stat limits from 100 to 125.
After this, you will continue to get the same quests from Nail. While the experience and consumable items don’t change, it’s a steady source of income and rewards.
Keep in mind that if you do too many quests before completing any quest waiting for you at Guru’s House, then you will lose the quest and have to wait for a new one. This will also slow your progress which will make it take longer to earn rewards.
For more on Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, check out our wiki.