Great People and Their Bonuses – Civilization VI
Great People are essential in moving things forward in Civilization VI because they can lend you all types of perks for a turn, ranging from combat abilities to District building. Listed below is the full list of Great People available in the game, and the bonuses that they can provide.
Hannibal Barca (Great General)
- +5 Combat Strength and +1 Movement to Classical and Medieval era land units within 2 tiles.
- Grants 1 promotion level to a military land unit
Themistocles (Great Admiral)
- +5 Combat Strength and +1 Movement to Classical and Medieval era naval units within 2 tiles.
- Instantly creates a Quadrireme unit.
Bi Sheng (Great Engineer)
- Lets this city build one more district than the population limit allows. Triggers the Eureka moment for the Printing technology.
Colaeus (Great Merchant)
- Gain 67 Faith. Grants 1 free copy of the Luxury resource on this tile to your Capital city.
Simon Peter (Great Prophet)
- Founds a Religion, and establishes this City as a Holy City.
Aryabhata (Great Scientist)
- Triggers the Eureka moment for 3 random technologies from the Classical or Medieval era.
Homer (Great Writer)
- Iliad (Writing), Odyssey (Writing)
Andrei Rubley (Great Artist)
- Annunciation (Religious), Saviour in Glory (Religious), Ascension (Religious)
Yatsuhashi Kengyo (Great Musician)
- Rokudan No Shirabe (Music), Hachidan No Shirabe (Music)
We’ll be updating this list with more as we find them. For more tips, tricks, and information on the game, be sure to check back with Twinfinite.