It isn’t long now before Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare will be available across all three of the major platforms. With its release date quickly approaching, fans of the FPS shooter can now check out the minimum system requirements needed to play the game on PC.
The information comes directly from the game’s official Steam page, through which players can also pre-purchase the game for $59.99.
The Infinite Warfare requirements are as follows:
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit or later
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3225 @ 3.30GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 70 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 11 Compatible
Whilst it could be argued that as minimum requirements these seem fairly high, it’s increasingly the goal of developers of titles such as CoD and Battlefield to make games that meet a high and consistent standard.
It should be noted, however, that these specs are only there as a minimum. The recommended requirements, whilst not yet posted, theoretically could be far higher. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare and the remaster of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, will be available at launch on November 4.
Check Out More
- A Close Look at Two Officially Licensed Third-Party PS4 Controllers
- Skyrim: Special Edition’s First PS4 Mods Include Weather Effects, New Loading Screens, and Beehives
- CD Projekt Red’s New Gwent Game Has a Whole Feature Dedicated to Just Being Nice
This post was originally written by Jared Moore.