It’s High Noon in Persona 5.
Persona 5 is currently available to fans in Japan, while those of us in the US have to wait until Feb. 14 of next year. But, to make the impending release a bit more tangible, Atlus has revealed the English voice cast for the game.
- Protagonist – Xander Mobus
- Ann Takamki – Erika Harlacher
- Futaba Sakura – Erica Lindbeck
- Goro Akechi – Robbie Daymond
- Haru Okumura – Xanthe Huynh
- Makoto Niijima – Cherami Leigh
- Morgana – Cassandra Morris
- Ryuji Sakamoto – Max Mittelman
- Yusuke Kitagawa – Matt Mercer
There are some veterans among the cast including Matt Mercer who will also be appearing as Cor Leonis in Final Fantasy XV, and who you may have heard utter something about “High Noon” recently in Overwatch as Jesse McCree.
In recent Persona 5 news, the game received an “M” rating by the ESRB due to elements such as Sexual Themese, Violence, and Drug Reference, although this is nothing new. Atlus would also like for a fighting game in the vein of Persona 4 Arena to be a thing as well.
Are you looking forward to Persona 5? Let us know just how excited you are (or aren’t) in the comments below.