Get more Artifacts.
Weekly Reset – Destiny: Rise of Iron
Tuesday is here, and that means Destiny: Rise of Iron has just gotten its weekly reset for its Heroic Strike playlist and Nightfall mission. Here are the details of this week’s Strikes and their corresponding modifiers. Shiro’s Iron Lord bounties have also been reset, so be sure to visit him at the Iron Temple to grab those. Another interesting thing to note is that the Cryptarch at Iron Temple has some new Memory Artifacts up for grabs, but you’ll have to complete the ‘Artifacts of the Iron Lords’ quest again to get a new one.
Heroic Strike playlist modifiers:
- Solar Burn
- Small Arms
Nightfall mission: Fallen S.A.B.E.R
- Small Arms
Challenge of Elders modifiers:
- Fresh Troops
- Super Kill Bonus
Shiro-4’s Iron Forge Bounties:
- Crushing Blows – Use the Iron Battle Axe or powerful enemy weapons to decimate hostile threats
- Pull the Plug – Kill Fallen Majors and Ultras
- Anti-Splicer – Complete Patrols in the Plaguelands
- Archon’s Forge: Servitors – Complete Servitor encounters in the Archon’s Forge
Iron Lord Artifacts:
- Memory of Felwinter – Lose your super, but gain one extra Grenade and Melee charge, and small boosts to all stats. Orbs grant Melee and Grenade energy. Void grenades have a chance to generate an Orb when killing a minion of the Darkness.
- Memory of Skorri – When your Super is full, nearby allies’ supers recharge faster. Arc precision kills against a minion of the Darkness have a chance to generate an Orb.
- Memory of Perun – Enemy Guardians with full supers and all enemies with low health are highlighted. Arc precision kills against a minion of the Darkness have a chance to generate an Orb.
Stay tuned to Twinfinite for future weekly reset updates!