With Fallout 4’s next expansion on its way, Bethesda has now released a patch, 1.7 on all platforms. The patch launched on PC and Xbox One last week, but today PS4 users will get the rather large patch that is about 2.4GB. Adding support for Nuka World Support and fixing a number of issues, here’s the full list of patch notes via Bethesda.
- Support for Nuka-World
- New store art type for Workshop settlements
- Ability to delete Add Ons without doing a full uninstall (PS4)
- General optimization and stability improvements
- Jun and Marcy Long are no longer essential after completing “Sanctuary”
- Vendors can offer large shipments of Ceramic, Copper, Rubber, Steel and Wood
- Improvements to accuracy and control with picking up and placing objects (not Workshop mode)
- Grenades and molotov cocktails can now be used with the Junk Mortar (Contraptions)
- Fixed issue with companions unequipping clothing when fast traveling with player
- Fixed an issue with player animations not loading properly after reloading a saved game
- Fixed issue where certain dog armors would not equip properly on Dogmeat
- Fixed an issue where objects from Add Ons would not scrap correctly or would not be stored properly
- Fixed infinite load that would occasionally occur while logging off while downloading a mod
- Fixed a crash related to investing in a store while trading
- Fixed issue where “Quartermastery” would send player to erroneous locations
- Fixed performance issues related to dropping certain weapons
- Fixed issue where melee weapon would not properly after dying and reloading the save
- Fixed a rare issue where Sturges and Mama Murphy would stop moving
- Fixed snapping issue with Surgery Center in Workshop mode
- Fixed an issue with falling through moving platforms when pausing the game
- Fixed rare performance issue when equipping certain items in Pip-Boy
Last week, Bethesda released a brand new gameplay trailer for the upcoming Fallout 4 expansion, Nuka World. To get fans ready, the developers have released a map of the park, showing off the different areas you can expect to explore as you tackle monstrosities and a powerful Raider force.
Are you excited for Nuka World? Be sure to let us know in the comments below!