Are you ready, dood?
Hey there Prinny lovers, NIS America has just announced that Disgaea will be coming to PC via Steam in early 2017. It’s still a long ways away, but this is pretty good news for series fans who might not have a PS2 or PS Vita to play it on. Listed below are the full features that you can expect from the PC port, via the official Steam store page:
- Choose from over 200 character classes for your squad!
- All-new Dark Court system where the good are punished and the evil praised.
- The Item World is back! Customize your items to make them even better.
- Utilize the new Stack Attack option, adding another layer of strategy.
- Enter the Dark World: a hardcore world setting where you can display massive amounts of damage!
- Play through Axel Mode and help Axel regain his popularity!
- Head over to the Land of Carnage, defeat high level enemies, and claim victory!
New to Disgaea 2 PC:
- Updated UI, keyboard and mouse support
- New keyboard shortcuts
- Playable on Macs & Steam Machines!
- Three playable characters that never made it to the West: Dark Eclair, Gig, and Miabel!
Disgaea 2 will be made available on Steam in January 2017.