Multiplayer – Attack on Titan
Attack on Titan is one seriously fun game. The act of swinging through battlefields using your Omni-Directional Mobility (ODM) gear, and taking down towering Titans with your blades is hard to resist. But you know what makes it even better? Playing with friends. Attack on Titan has a multiplayer mode that allows you to play with up to three friends. Here’s how to access it:
- Select Expedition Mode from the Main Menu.
- Choose your character (You can only choose from soldiers you’ve unlocked).
- Choose online.
- Select Recruit. This allows you to create your own game so you can invite your friends.
- Use left and right on the D-pad to change various settings. If you want to play solely with friends, set the Room Settings to Private, etc. None of the other settings matter since you’ll be inviting your friends anyway.
- When all is set up, create room.
- Once in the game press Triangle/Y to invite your friends.
- Have fun!
You should note that you can only do Survey and Expedition missions with friends, and that the main story found in Attack Mode is off limits. Still, you can enjoy some huge battles and take down powerful Titans with another soldier, which is seriously fun.
For more Attack on Titan help, check out our wiki full of tips and guides!