Bungie’s support for Destiny on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 officially ends on August 16th.
Not only does this mean that the game’s upcoming expansion, Rise of Iron, will not be available for either consoles, but that the latest patch from Bungie – which drops today for all available platforms – is the last update that players on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 can expect.
Update 126.96.36.199, otherwise known as “The one to pave the road to Rise of Iron”, includes a number of minor tweaks which Bungie listed on its website.
You can check out the complete list of changes below.
- Fixed an issue where Solar-based Damage-Over-Time (DoT) effects were dealing half their intended damage
- Fixed an issue where the Intellect stat was not generating the correct amount of Super energy
- Fixed an issue where selecting the Electrostatic Mind perk removed the Super regeneration provided by the Intellect stat
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Apotheosis Veil helmet from being accessible in the Exotic Armor Blueprints kiosk
- Fixed an issue that could cause weekly activities from ending earlier than the weekly reset
- Fixed an issue that prevented Legendary Marks from being granted when finishing the “Paradox” and “Lost to Light” missions when they are the featured Daily Story Mission
- Fixed an issue where players with a full Postmaster inventory did not receive the Moments of Triumph book
- Players who did not receive their Moments of Triumph book can now find it in the Postmaster
Rise of Iron will launch for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on September 20th, this year.
CHECK OUT MORE
- Achievement Hunter Launches a Reality Competition For Gaming Kids
- 5 Times SEGA Tried to Break the Sonic Cycle and Failed Miserably
- We Happy Few Early Access Preview