Time to spend all that gold.
Blizzard Entertainment unveiled Hearthstone’s latest adventure at an event tonight, and it’s called One Night in Karazhan. This new expansion will come with 45 brand new cards, making it the most card-packed adventure ever, along with League of Explorers.
One Night in Karazhan will also come packed with single-player missions and boss fights that you can challenge in order to win new cards for your deck. If you choose to buy this new adventure, you will be able to earn all 45 of the new cards if you’re able to beat all the boss fights and missions that reward you with them. The full adventure will cost $19.99, but players can also purchase the adventure wing by wing at a price of $6.99 or 700 in-game gold. This means that players who have been hoarding their gold will be able to buy separate wings of the new adventure, which will be released each Thursday until the adventure is finished.
Here are the cards that have been revealed so far:
- Enchanted Raven – A 1-cost minion with 2 attack and 2 health
- Kindly Grandmother – A 2-cost minion with 1 attack and 1 health. Deathrattle: summon 3/2 Big Bad Wolf
- Firelands Portal – A 7-cost card. Deal 5 damage. Summon a random 5-cost minion
- Ivory Knight – A 6-cost minion with 4 attack and 4 health. Battlecry: Discover a spell. Restore Health to your hero equal to its cost
- Ethereal Peddler – A 5-cost minion with 5 attack and 6 health. Battlecry: Reduce the cost of cards in your hand from other classes by (2)
- The Curator – A 7-cost minion with 4 attack and 6 health. Taunt. Battlecry: Draw a Beast, Dragon, and Murloc from your deck
- Barnes – A 4-cost minion with 3 attack and 4 health. Battlecry: summon a 1/1 copy of a random minion in your deck.
Hearthstone’s new adventure, One Night in Karazhan, will be available starting on Thursday, August 11.