Futaba Sakura, one of the main characters in Persona 5, is often seen with a pair of striking headphones around her neck. If you want to get your hands on them, Atlus is giving you the chance to do just that.
Over at the Atlus D-Shop, fans will be able to buy the special ‘P5 Futaba Sakura Edition’ of the AKG K 845BT Wireless Headphones, as featured in the game itself. The special package is priced at 39,800yen, which is about $375USD. Pretty pricey. But the package also comes with the following (translation courtesy of Gematsu):
- “Wireless Headphones AKG K 845B” headphones
- “P5 Futaba Sakura Model” replacement ear pads
- “P5 Single Remix for AKG” Shoji Meguro and Ryota Koduka two-track remix CD
- Shigenori Soejima-drawn special packaging
- Serial number card
- [Purchase Bonus] Shigenori Soejima-drawn package illustration B2 tapestry
A release date for the headphones hasn’t been announced, but you should keep a close eye on the shop page if you’re planning on purchasing them. Atlus had a similar collaboration with Audio Technica quite a few years back, and released limited edition headphones worn by the Persona 3 protagonist, but those were only available in very limited quantities.
Persona 5 is set to be released for the PS4 and PS3 on September 15 in Japan, and on February 14, 2017 in North America.
- Pokemon GO Won’t Come to Japan (and probably Asia) Till the End of July At Least
- Koei Tecmo’s Berserk Will Feature Serpico and Schierke as Playable Characters
- Gravity Rush 2 is Coming to North America in December Too, Here’s a New Trailer