For $120, the Collector’s Edition offers the game, a Horizon: Zero Dawn steelbook case, a 48-page art book, and a nine-inch statue of protagonist, Aloy. There’s also a handful of digital bonuses, including a PS4 dynamic theme and “game-enhancing outfits, weapons and resource pack to develop your abilities and equipment.”
Plus, this sweet box:
Here’s a detailed rundown of all the in-game DLC that comes with the Collector’s Edition, if you’re into that sort of stuff:
- Carja Storn Ranger Armor: Fashioned by the proud, ceremonial Carja tribe, this special armor has been crafted with an eye for showy appearance.
- Carja Striker Bow: The Carja defend their great Sundom with stone fortifications and military might. This finely-made bow, fit for a captain’s hand, puts additional stopping power behind every arrow fired.
- Carja Trader Pack: Rare and precious Machine parts are always in demand on the metal markets of the Carja Sundom.
- Banuk Trailblazer Armor: A sturdy outfit made by the nomadic Banuk tribe, hunters and shamans from the harsh northern territories.
- Banuk Culling Bow: The Banuk claim a spiritual understanding of the Machines, and put their harvests of Machine parts to many uses.
- Banuk Traveler Pack: Though rarely encountered, Banuk explorers have left their intricate tribal marks across the breadth of the known world.
- Nora Keeper Pack: The Nora are extraordinarily skilled and inventive at using machine components in their own devices.
- Nora Machine Trapper Pack: Even the most experienced Nora hunter never goes into the wild unprepared.
We’ll keep you updated on all the Horizon: Zero Dawn info coming out of E3. Until then, let us know if you’re hyped for robot dinosaurs.