DOOM followed closely behind.
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End has claimed the top spot in the UK weekly sales chart for the second week running, as revealed by GFK-Chart Track.
Naughty Dog’s conclusion to the Uncharted series reigned supreme for the week ending May 21, however overall sales for the game fell by 78 percent.
DOOM followed closely behind Uncharted 4 for the second week running, finishing at the No. 2 spot in the sales chart despite a 38 percent decline in sales from the debut week of the games launch.
Homefront: The Revolution debuted at No. 3 in the weekly sales chart after having launched on Friday in the UK, while Call of Duty: Black Ops III dropped down one place to claim the No. 4 spot in the chart.
Elsewhere in the charts Valkyria Chronicles Remastered debuted at No. 5, while Gearbox’s Battleborn had a particularly rough week, dropping from No. 12 all the way to No. 27 in just the space of a week.
UK sales chart for the week ending May 21:
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
- Homefront: The Revolution
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III
- Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright
- Valkyria Chronicles Remastered
- Tom Clancy’s The Division
- Grand Theft Auto V
- LEGO Marvel Avengers
- FIFA 16
- Hideo Kojima Won’t Hire More Than 100 People for His New Studio
- Ranking Fallout 4’s Companions From Worst to Best
- Final Fantasy isn’t Very Popular Amongst Japanese Students