Researching the Technology in Civilization V
Civilization V has a variety of different ways for you to win the game; one of which is the science victory. In order to achieve this victory, you’re going to need to build a spaceship first. However, in order to start building, you’re going to have to get the technology right. When you’re choosing which tech to research from the tree, always keep in mind the following technologies you must have researched:
- Rocketry – Will allow you to build the Apollo Program, which is needed for you to even begin building the spaceship parts to begin with.
- Advanced Ballistics – Allows the building of SS Boosters.
- Satellites – Allows the building of the SS Cockpit.
- Particle Physics – Allows the building of the SS Engine.
- Nanotechnology – Allows the building of the SS Stasis Chamber.
Be sure to get your Apollo Program built once you’ve researched Rocketry because, again, this is absolutely necessary to continue on.