Benedict is the badass looking bird character you may have spotted within your Battleborn line-up. He’s got a massive gun to really bring on the damage and some wicked sweet wings.
“Brash and arrogant Benedict loves three things: himself, rockets, and himself. Though his left wing was crippled during the evacuation of his homeworld, Benedict is still capable of limited flight, raining down rockets from a high vantage point.”
- UPR-SM23 Rocket Launcher – Benedict’s trademark rocket launcher deals heavy damage in a wide explosive radius.
- Aviant Exosuit – Benedict’s battle armor, heavily augmentable to support combat mobility and damage output.
- Hawkeye – Fires a rocket that deals 187 damage and targets your enemy for 3 seconds. Subsequent rockets home in on targeted enemies.
- Liftoff Launch – Benedict skyward for a strategic advantage or a hasty withdrawal from combat.
- Boomsday – Launches a player-guided missile that deals 750 damage. Reactivating the skill in-flight triggers early detonation.
- Flyboy – Jump again in the air to double-jump. Hold the jump button to glide for a limited time.
How to Unlock Benedict in Battleborn
In order to get Benedict, you’ll need to either reach Command Rank 10 or win five matches as a Peacekeeper character.