The Division is all about survival as you try and take back a ravaged New York City. As an Agent of the highly trained Division, you’ll have to rely on the resources around you to make it out alive. Some of these resources come in the form of consumables that will give you a bit of an edge in battle.
The consumables you can find and use are:
- Canned Food – +40% Healing Effect
- Energy Bar – Removes Status Effect
- Water – +20% Damage to Elite Enemies
- Soda – +30% Skill Cooldown Reduction
- Incendiary Bullets – Chance to Ignite Enemies
- Explosive Bullets – Explosive Rounds
All are very useful and easy to use. As soon as you collect some hold Right on the D-Pad to bring up the Consumable Wheel, then pick which item you want using the Right Thumbstick. While holding the thumbstick release the D-Pad an you’ll use the item
Keep in mind that you can also use the food items to get gear such as clothing from survivors. So set your priorities before stuffing your face and gun with goodies.
For more guides, tips, tricks, and information on The Division, be sure to check out our wiki.