Abigail in Stardew Valley
Birthday: Fall 13
- Loves: Amethyst, Cobbler, Chocolate Cake, Prismatic Shard, Puffer-fish, Pumpkin, Rabbit’s Foot, Spicy Eel
“I seriously love this! You’re the best!”
- Likes: Beer, Cheese, Coffee, Cookie, Crocus, Diamond, Earth Crystal, Emerald, Blue Jazz, Tulip, Summer Spangle, Sweet Pea, Honey, Ice Cream, Jade, Pancakes, Maple Syrup, Mayonnaise, Pale Ale, Pizza, Quartz, Ruby, Salad, Spaghetti, Sunflower, Topaz, Trout Soup, Wine
“Hey, how’d you know I was hungry? This looks delicious!”
- Neutral: Bread, Clam, Coral, Daffodil, Dandelion, Milk, Rainbow Shell
“You brought me a present? Thanks.”
- Dislikes: All Vegetables, All Fruits, All Eggs, Blackberry, Jagaite, Joja Cola, Mussel, Nekoite, Obsidian, Opriment, Oyster, Perch, Pine Cone, Poppy, Refined Quartz, Salmonberry, Sardine, Sugar, Thunder Egg, Wheat Flour, Wild Horseradish
“What am I supposed to do with this?
- Hates: Algae, Clay, Copper Ore, Elven Jewelry, Golden Pumpkin, Sap, Slime, Stone, Bone Flute
“What were you thinking? This is awful!”
Two Hearts Event: Enter Pierre’s Shop after getting to two hearts with Abigail.
Four Hearts Event: Wait for a rainy day to walk by the lake on the way to the mines.
Six Hearts Event: Wait for dark and walk into town.
Eight Hearts Event: Abigail will want to meet with you at her house at 8:00 PM, after which you can choose to give her a bouquet and she will become your girlfriend.
Ten Hearts Event: A cutscene where she gets attacked by bats will occur and you will now be able to give her the pendant you bought from the Mariner.