The company celebrates their favorite digital releases coming this spring.
The PlayStation 4 and Vita have a healthy offering of digital games coming this spring, and Sony’s celebrating some of their favorites with the “PlayStation Store Launch Party 2016.” A lineup of six digital games has been announced for the event, and each has a 10 percent off discount for pre-orders. Sony announced the release dates for all six on the PlayStation Store today.
The Launch Party includes the new title from Resogun developer Housemarque, called Alienation. Here’s the full lineup of games coming during the event,
- Salt and Sanctuary (PS4) – March 15
- Day of the Tentacle Remastered (PS4, PS Vita) – March 22
- Enter the Gungeon (PS4) – April 5
- Stories: The Path of Destinies (PS4) – April 12
- Invisible, Inc. Console Edition (PS4) – April 19
- Alienation (PS4) – April 26
Take a look at the promotional trailer showing off the forthcoming games down below. Which titles are you looking to pick up this spring? Are there any that you’ve heard of for the first time here? What great games have you snagged in previous PlayStation Store events? Let us know down in the comments.
CHECK OUT MORE
- Resogun Devs’ New Game, Alienation, Gets a Release Date
- Microtransactions for The Division Revealed on PlayStation Store
- The Division: How to Get High-End Weapons
- The Division Server Errors Delta, Mike, and Romeo Preventing Many From Playing at Launch