Today, Ubisoft revealed that the content used to tempt people into preordering Far Cry Primal was to be made available to all owners of the game tomorrow at a price. The news comes via a post on UbiBlog which revealed that as of March 22, players who missed out on the preorder content for the game could grab the Wenja Pack for $6.99.
If you’re still playing Ubisoft’s prehistoric title, you may be interested in the contents of the Wenja Pack. Check ‘em out below.
- 3 add-on Legend of the Mammoth missions (letting players control a woolly mammoth)
- the Bone Shasti Club
- 4 enhancement packs with perks and skins for wild animals
- Sabretooth Pack (early-access crafting; tigers change to Flame Fang sabretooths)
- Owl Pack (owl and player skins)
- Mammoth Pack (mammoths change to Ash Back mammoths)
- Bomb Pack (two extra sling bombs)
We thought Primal was okay, however felt that its story was severely lacking in an otherwise enjoyable world to explore. No AK47’s or M16’s needed here. You can check out our full review of the game here.
Are you still playing Far Cry Primal? Do you think the Wenja Pack is worth $6.99? Let us know in the comments below.