That’s a good improvement.
The Division’s last beta was just over a month ago, and since then, Ubisoft has been looking at the feedback left by gamers and has announced via The Division’s official forums that the developers have fixed over 10,000 bugs in order to make The Division’s next beta even better.
Some of the bugs that have been fixed include issues like broken textures, stuck loading screens, missing sound for weapons, and floating weapons. The new patch will also improve the user interface, add additional language support, and balance weapons.
The full patch notes can be seen below:
- Added support for multiple in-game languages:
- All platforms: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish
- PC, PS4: Japanese
- Weapon and Item Mods can now be changed directly from the inventory screen
- [Xbox One and PS4] Changed weapon swap button mapping to:
- [Tap] Primary/Secondary weapon
- [Double Tap] Switch to Sidearm
- UI improvements for better readability and usability
- Additional balancing of weapons, enemy NPCs, and character progression
- Added another Dark Zone gate to the Beta Map area
- Changed Dark Zone brackets level range
- Depending on your level, you will now be matched with level 4-7 players and enemies, or level 8 players and enemies
- Landmarks have been added to the Dark Zone Map area
- With these landmarks you will find more challenging encounters rewarding you with better loot
- Loading of textures and models should no longer suffer delays on console
More than 10,000 bugs have been fixed, including many of the most reported bugs during the Alpha.
- Missing sound with specific weapons and mods combinations
- Repeating audio when opening the Mega Map
- Mission objectives not completing correctly
- Floating characters and weapons
- Character loading stuck at 95%
- Broken textures
The Division’s next beta is due to launch on January 28 for the Xbox One and a day later for the PS4 and PC. The game is set to be officially released on March 8.