Start your engines!
Need for Speed fans will be pleased to learn that the game is getting a free update today called Legends, which will add new cars, music, and collectibles to the game.
The patch will also increase the game’s REP limit to 70 and every level gained from 61 to 70 will unlock you new decals to custo0mize your vehicle with. You will also now be able to customize your car’s brake discs and calipers and take part in daily challenges. The patch will also add some new Achievements/Trophies for you to earn and will address some bugs and issues found in the game.
The complete list of new goodies featured in the update are as follows:
Need for Speed Legends Update Includes:
- New Legend: Eddie, the main antagonist from Need for Speed Underground
- Customization Items: 113 new items, spread across six cars that we felt needed some love in the visual customization department.
- Cars: Dodge Challenger SRT8, Ford Mustang 1965, Honda Civic Type-R, Lotus Exige S, Volkswagen Golf GTI, Volvo 242.
- Chad – Toyota Supra SZ-R
- Samantha – Honda Civic Type-R
- Rachel – Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec 1999
- Caleb – Ford Mustang 1965
- Big Lou – Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR
- JV – Dodge Viper SRT
- Sonny – Volkswagen Golf GTI
- Kira – Mercedes-AMG GT
- Taz – Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR
- Webster – Chevrolet Corvette Z06
- Victor – Toyota Supra SZ-R
- Baron – Porsche Cayman GT4
- Ronnie – Mercedes-AMG GT
- Ming – Lamborghini Aventador
- Jade – Ford Mustang GT
- Izzy – Mazda RX7 Spirit R
- Razor – Ford Mustang GT
- Earl – Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR
- Angie – Dodge Charger SRT8
- Karol Monre – Ford Mustang GT
- Nate Denver – Ford Mustang Boss 302
- Ray Krieger – BMW M3 E92
- Rayo – Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR
- Aquila 303 – The Need for Speed (1994)
- Overheated – The Need for Speed (1994)
- Scud – The Need for Speed (1994)
- Toxic Exhaust – The Need for Speed (1994)
- Menu – NFS II (1997)
- Romulus 3 – NFS II (1997)
- Sirius 909 – NFS III Hot Pursuit (1998)
- Callista – NFS Road Challenge / High Stakes (1999)
- Quantum Singularity – NFS 4 Road Challenge / High Stakes (1999)
- The Good, The Bad, The Eddie – NFS Underground (2003)
- Intro Song – NFS Underground 2 (2004)
- The Baddest – NFS Underground 2 (2004)
- I Am Rock – NFS Most Wanted (2005)
- Belt – NFS Carbon (2006)
- Hard Drivers – NFS Carbon (2006)
- Induction Kit – NFS Carbon (2006)
- Decalomania – NFS Pro Street (2007)
- Dampener Rod – NFS Pro Street (2007)
- Bezel – NFS Pro Street (2007)
More than 200 new ones are coming.
It’s pretty cool to see such a big update that adds so much new content go out for free. Good job, Ghost Games!