Start working on your blaster accuracy.
Star Wars Battlefront will already have a lot of game modes when it launches on Nov. 17, but season pass holders will be getting a lot more content throughout the game’s life. EA has detailed the game’s $50 season pass, and it includes several maps, new gameplay modes, and a lot more.
EA and Dice are planning to split up downloadable content for Star Wars Battlefront into 4 expansion packs. The contents of each pack will be revealed later, but EA’s website shows what season pass holders can expect in the future:
- Over 20 new pieces of galactic tech including weapons, vehicles, and Star Cards for both Rebels and Imperials
- 4 more heroes and villains for you to fight as or against
- 16 additional multiplayer maps featuring new locations
- 4 exciting new game modes
- Two-week early access to each expansion pack
- Exclusive “Shoot First” emote
All players will get the Jakku map from Star Wars: The Force Awakens in December. While the price tag for this content nearly matches the game’s price, it’s a pretty sizable addition. The base game includes 12 maps but the downloadable content adds 16 more. It’s also possible that content from the Star Wars prequels or The Force Awakens will be added, as the base game lacks both.
Star Wars Battlefront releases on Nov. 17 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. The first expansion pack will be released in early 2016. Are you more likely to buy the season pass after knowing more details about it? Let us know in the comments.
MORE STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT