Turn on your printer and hop to it!
Looking to drain your printer ink this Halloween and pledge your allegiance to Team Osiris or Blue Team? Look no further than these Halo 5 paper helmets of the Master Chief and Spartan Locke. Just click on the links and print every paper, follow every direction, and tear out every hair as you prepare. Ok, maybe not the last part.
What You’ll Need:
- At least 13 blank, 11 x 17 pieces of paper (depending on your Spartan of choice)
- Functioning color printer
- Scissors (folding and ripping apart paper not recommended)
- Adhesive (Glue/double-sided tape)
- Two Hands
Spartan Locke (16 Pages)
Master Chief (11 Pages)
Got it? The PDF is loading? Good, now do us a favor and check out these stories as the printer spits out your costume.
- Call of Duty Is Getting an Official Beer, and It Has an Amazing Name
- League of Legends Crowns Its Season 5 World Champions after a Breathtaking Series
- These Destiny Players Perfectly Timed the Thriller Dance Together
- Here Are This Year’s Golden Joystick Award Winners
- Meet the Hilarious Halo 5 Grunt That Just Can’t Shut Up