Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain has no shortage of activities for players to get into and enjoy themselves. Some of these present challenges that serve as training for the player so that they can better serve the Diamond Dogs out in the field. One particular example is the Target Training Side Ops found on the different platforms of Mother Base.
Most are pretty simple, you just have to shoot the 35 targets that are found somewhere in the room you’re in. But the Target Training for the R&D platform is absolutely insane. There are 35 targets scattered about the entire platform, hidden in nooks and crannies, and off the sides of walkways. After a few of hours, about 30 tries, and a dead DualShock 4, I was finally able to get all 35 targets for you.
Here’s how to complete the R&D Target Training in Metal Gear Solid V: TPP.
As you can see, I don’t have the best time, so if you manage to beat it, feel free to share in the comments below!
Also, for more guides, tips, tricks, fun features, and information on Metal Gear Solid V: TPP, be sure to check out our constantly growing wiki.
More Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- Everyone’s Playing MGSV: TPP and Hideo Kojima Is Watching Mad Max
- How to Beat Quiet in the Easiest and Most Embarrassing Way
- MGSV: The Phantom Pain – How to Get the Silly Chicken Hat
- Clothes MGS V’s Quiet Could’ve Worn and Been Just Fine In
- Quiet Gives Snake a Crazy Birthday Surprise in Metal Gear Solid V: TPP