Have you been waiting to beat your friends in Mario Tennis? Well, you’re in luck, because the upcoming entry Ultra Smash finally has a release date. You and three of your friends can serve each other on the court on November 20th. Nintendo announced the release today and went into what you can expect:
- Compete with friends in the multiplayer Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash game on the Wii U system.
- Play against friends and family in multiplayer matches.
- Play against friends and family in both singles (1v1) and doubles (2v2) matches as your favorite Mushroom Kingdom character.
- Control your character’s every movement on the court, using precise timing and the correct shot to outwit your opponent.
- Use the new Jumpshot technique to return shots like never before.
- In Mega Battles, get the Mega Mushroom to gain a “big” advantage over your competition.
- New characters make their Mario Tennis debut.
Who do you plan on using as your main in Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash? Let us know in the comments below.