The reach of Metal Gear Solid V can’t be stopped, it’s everywhere. As we’ve seen today even other icons in gaming are paying tribute to the new title.
Today over on the series’ official Facebook page, Sonic the Hedgehog posted the above photo as a parody. Clearly someone at Sega gets how to do social media. Especially good, is the Doctor Eggman Creation bit at the top.
It’s interesting to imagine how this game might play out, Metal Sonic fultoning a bunch of Chaos to his Mother Chao Garden. Some ridiculous Les Enfants Terribles plotline with Sonic and Shadow being clones of Metal Sonic, and of course nuclear war. This all fits right?
The community seems to enjoy Sonic’s Facebook page overall, as users took well to the joke. Comments and memes were abound, but my favorite response came from a user named Sean that posted a photo.
My thoughts exactly Sean, my thoughts exactly.
More Metal Gear Solid
- This is How Metal Gear Solid V Should Have Ended
- Metal Gear Solid V’s Ending Was Actually a Great Sendoff for the Series
- Play Metal Gear Solid V During Tokyo Game Show to Get In-Game Bonuses
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Review
- Fall in Love in Metal Gear Solid V by Replacing Quiet With Ocelot