Cd Projekt RED has announced via The Witcher 3’s official site that work is being finished up on the latest patch which will be released on all platforms of the game.
The 1.07 patch will be very large and will add some key changes to the game including:
- A new, alternative (optional) movement response mode for Geralt.
- A player stash for storing items, available in various locations throughout the game. Stash locations are marked on the player’s map.
- Crafting and alchemy components no longer add to the overall inventory weight.
- Books are now placed in a dedicated tab in the Inventory and books that have already been read are properly grayed out.
- Multiple sorting options are now available in the Inventory.
- Alchemy formulas and crafting diagrams can be “pinned”, meaning all components and ingredients required to make them will be conveniently marked in the Shop panel.
- Dozens of fixes for quest related issues, both major and minor.
- A few performance enhancements, including the optimization of FX, scenes and general gameplay.
- Various improvements to horse behavior.
Because the folks over at CD Projekt RED have been working so hard on getting this patch out on time, this week’s free DLC will be postponed to next week and will then continue as normal. CD Projekt RED has been getting a lot of feedback over the past few weeks regarding how The Witcher 3 can be tweaked and improved and it seems CD Projekt RED is looking forward to implementing these suggestions via this latest patch. The Patch will go live later this week.