Nintendo dropped a brief new trailer for Monolith Soft’s upcoming adventure Xenoblade Chronicles X. It didn’t really show us anything new (see for yourself in the trailer above), except for that ever-elusive and long-awaited release date.
Get your wallets ready, because Xenoblade Chronicles X will be releasing exclusively for the Wii U just in time for Christmas, on December 4.
Nintendo has let loose a handful of features you can look forward to experiencing in Xenoblade Chronicles X.
- Explore a seamless open world filled with unknown creatures of all sizes.
- Features a unique battle system that builds on the triumphs of the Xenoblade Chronicles game.
- Ride and control a giant mech, called a Skell, to fight against aliens and unknown creatures.
- An all-new story involving intergalactic war between aliens and human survivors.
- Rich character and weapon customization.
- Join an online squad to share and receive information about items, quests and local wildlife with other players*.
- Recruit other player’s avatars and use them in the single player story.
- Join an online squad with other players to battle powerful World Bosses and share information about items, quests and enemies.