The console versions of The Witcher 3 will be getting a brand new patch later today which will bring a number of bug fixes while also improving the games stability.
The 1.05 patch will fix a number of problems that console gamers have encountered during their journey, but Community Manager Marcin Momot also stressed that this patch will be followed by “another, pretty big update which will bring a large number of amendments to the game. This patch should follow shortly after 1.05.”
Here is the full list of changes that the 1.05 patch will bring:
– Gold will no longer reset beyond 65535
– Fixes lack of interaction with Roche on Oxenfurt Bridge in the quest ‘Get Junior’
– Geralt’s clothes will no longer be wet after leaving the menu
– The gate in the crypt now works correctly during the quest ‘Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear’
– Fixes the endless loading screen when fighting the Ice Giant during the quest ‘Lord of Undvik’
– Mutagen bonuses will now be saved properly.
– Potion of Clearance will no longer be automatically placed into the quick slot if player runs out of other edibles
– Fixes issue where some skills were not removed properly by Potion of Clearance
– Improves stability in gameplay and the UI
Unfortunately for CD Projekt RED, most of the comments on their forums under the patch notes are from players voicing their disappointment about the 1.05 patch. For example, user Ethuil is disappointed that they still haven’t fixed the bugs in the main quest. According to them:
” fixing bugs in main quests is more important than wet clothes or reset gold.”
But what’s your opinion about The Witcher 3 1.05 patch? Let us know your opinions in the comments below.