It just wouldn’t be a proper Batman Arkham game if you didn’t have Edward Nigma trying to screw with your brain. Like the amazing games that came before it, Batman: Arkham Knight Contains some serious mind benders for the caped crusader to figure out and snap some sweet pics of. Sometimes they are a bit too much of a head-scratcher so we decided to put together some quick descriptions to help you out without taking all of the fun out of it.
Since there are three islands we’ve split up the riddles in that manner. Here are the solutions for the Founders Island riddles:
1) “A psycho killer’s grim design, what has an angle but just one line?”
There are two airships that belong to Simon Stagg. Go beneath the ship that is floating higher and you will find a grim tableaux. Scan it.
2) “A million dollar home for a spoilt child, his parents are dead but his parties are wild.”
Climb the construction area in the Ryker Heights area. Once on top, look out into the distance into you locate a brightly lit mansion for you to scan.
3) “He saved the date! All Hallow’s Eve! But this calendar killer too his leave.”
There is an underground area in Dreshcer. Enter then walk until you pass a bright poster, use the grappling gun to head up into a room that has a desk and a calendar. Scan the calendar to complete this one.
4) “He lives and dies in seven days, this beast you’ve tamed but his song still plays.”
In Drescher there is a red gate. Enter it, then jump over the gate to your left. There is a rundown building that you can enter, and inside is the wanted poster that you need to scan.
5) “Roll up! Roll up! For the circus of the strange, this porcine professor is clearly deranged.”
In the Pretty Dolls Parlor (you’ll be able to enter it after completing the Most Wanted mission The Perfect Crime), head through the doors in the back, down the stairs, and through a long hallway where you’ll find a large chamber. Behind you there should be a poster for you to scan.